Sunday, June 20, 2010

Snobby Walrus June Challenge #1 and a couple for Scrapbook Challenges





The Beautiful Girls Layout is of my daughter Michelle and niece Destini making mothers day cards and I did it for challenge #1 at Snobby Walrus and the sketch is based on the POTW for week 1 at Scrapbook Challenges .


The top layout was inspired by sketch 202 at scrapbook challenges and it's of my daughter and parents a few years back on a trip to Morro Bay.


Well, thanks for taking a look at my last few posts, I'm doing well recovering after surgery and am happy to say I was able to get a lot of scrapbooking done while I've been home, I also made a mini album for my step dad and a fathers day card for my hubby but I didn't take pics of either. So, I've been a busy little bee but it's back to work for me tomorrow. Thanks again for looking.

1 comment:

  1. so glad your surgery went well. :)

    LOVE that flower on your page. it looks kinda like a pinwheel. how'd you make it?! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete