Friday, July 9, 2010

WOW!!! FREE CRICUT @ My Paper Tree House



They say a picture's worth a thousand words but taking a look at the pic could be worth a FREE Cricut Expression and Cartridges. I know can you believe it??? All you have to do is click on the picture and TAADAA it'll take you to My Paper Tree House's Blog then follow the direction and you're in the running. Come on you all know you want to. So go be a follower it's that easy...


I'm hoping to get a couple layouts done this weekend before our trip to San Francisco. I'm super excited to introduce my daughter to one of my favorite little cities in the US even though I'm a bit nervous because after spending a day having fun she will be flying out all by herself to Arkansas to visit friends and family for a month. What am I going to do without her for that long? :( I'm hoping to visit a couple LSS during my journey, but I still need to search and see where they're at and if I can map them in. Yay. I'm on a mission. Well good luck to all, hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment