Friday, September 17, 2010

5 Generations


When I first seen the sketch for Sketchy Thursdays: October Guest Design Team Challenge I was a bit uuummm stumped, I wasn't sure what to do with it, but I really like how it turned out, took me setting it aside a couple times and coming back to it but I'm happy that I did it. Thanks for looking, you only have one more day to complete it and get it posted but you should really go take a look, follow the link above or just click on my pic. Happy Friday!!

6 comments:

  1. wow!! i really love what you did with that sketch!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! I love love love love that photo and the colors!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this turned out, and like the pattern at the bottom of the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the design and that photo! That sticthing is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete