Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big News and a couple projects.....

So far this week has been so AWESOME!!!   First thing is we had our home inspection and our house is officially licensed for Foster Care, now just to finish my classes and we can start making a difference in our community.
 Then I get notice that I was one of 4 ladies selected for the Design Team over at Sketches4All!!!  I'm so excited, this is my first time on a design team and I hope I can do a good job.
Well, even while I've been on cloud 9 I've managed to get a couple things done, the following two projects were for Challenges at Sketches4All, you should follow the link and come on over and check it out, there's a lot of amazing inspiration and I think I'm hearing rumor of a blog hop coming up, stay tuned for more information.......
Thanks for looking and I hope to see you over at Sketches4All.

No comments:

Post a Comment