Saturday, May 28, 2011

Random Winner, baby showers and more......

Sorry it took me so long to update, it's been a hectic couple of weeks.  The end of DD's softball season, make up games, tournament, parties and then we had company from out of town staying at our house and two baby showers.  Whew...but we had fun at all things, I'll share a couple photos and reveal the my comment winner too.





And the winner so delicately drawn from the little pink dixie cup by my dd is.........................

Michelle H. said...
Very pretty and love the hearts!
May 12, 2011 11:00 AM
 
Congrats Michelle, PM me your address over at sketches4all and I'll get something out to you in the mail.  Thank you everyone for participating in the Blog Hop, hope to see you around sketches4all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment