Thursday, August 18, 2011

Checking in, a few pics, and an Exciting Event coming up.....

my handsome little nephew Shane.

his beautiful little sister (about 6wks) Brynn

My brother and sister in law with their little pink bundle of joy, Mr. Shane decided he didn't want to be in family photos at the moment.  lol.  I don't have any of my other niece saved to the computer, they're all on my phone and facebook but I will share her pics at a later time.  Thanks for looking.  Hope you all have had a wonderful summer. 

Now that schools back in, are you ready for some crafty inspiration to get your mojo working again?  Well check out the upcoming contest over at Sketches4all, there will be a lot of sketches to inspire you, raks, fun, friendly people and a grand prize winner.  So follow the link provided and check it out see if it's something you're interested in.  Hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment