Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sketchy Thursdays 1.12 sketch with a Sketches4All challenge........

Hey everyone, don't forget we're still looking for GDT member for February at Sketches4All, you have until January 23rd to get in on it. 

Now to share with you my take on the wonderful sketch 1.12 from Sketchy Thursdays!!  I was sad when I heard that the ladies at Sketchy Thursdays will no longer be doing their weekly blog challenge but wish them all the best in their next adventures.

 So here's my take on the wonderful Sketchy Thursdays Sketch!! Click on the sketch to be taken to Sketchy Thursdays and Click on my take on the sketch to be taken to Sketches 4 All where you can get in on one of the many challenges we have going on over there.  I have incorporated Stacy H-W's Stash Challenge to use and edge punch!!



Thanks for coming by my blog, hope to see you over at Sketches 4 All!!

5 comments:

  1. Love all of the fun patterns you used here! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that sketch. i might need to use it on a layout of my own. ;)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for playing along with the last Sketchy Thursdays challenge. I love what you made! :) Fun layering!

    ReplyDelete