Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays Entry and My day SO far....




Here's a sketch of My Daisy Dog for Sketchy Thursdays 4.1 sketch. I flipped it on the side so it worked with my picture, used some mist, some ribbon, and some chipboard.
I really had fun with this, thanks for the papers Audra, they worked out great....

Ok. now this so I'm all nervous because I have to go have this Thyroid Biopsy thing done because they found these four "spots" but I been trying to stay way busy and not think about so I get down to Kaiser, all by myself wait 15 to 20 minutes and they tell me it will be two hours before the doctor might be able to get me in, needless to say I have once again rescheduled. lol. oh well, I like Kaiser, I'll just try not to think about it for the next 15 or so days. Ok, hope everyone's Tuesday is better than my started. I did get this layout finished though, TFL I'm off to work.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad the papers worked for you!! super cute layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know how i feel about doggy layouts! hehe. :)

    and my thoughts and prayers go out to you, my friend. wishing you the best!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this lo!!! the photo is JUST FAB and loving the bone paper!!!!! I hope your tests go well once U get in! :):):):) thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with sketchy thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete