Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crop Night at the LSS and a Sketch Inspiration Layout





Audra, Amber, Michelle and I had a great time at the Wednesday night crop at our lss Pocketful of Treasures. We laughed and teased and got just a little bit done. This is what I got done, this is my take on Sketch Inspirations #137 , I flipped it on it's side and only used two pics, I was a little intimidated by all the pics on the sketch at first but with a little encouragement and advice from Audra went with two pics and this bo bunny paper and I love it.

Going out this afternoon for food, fun, and swimming with some friends hopefully I can get some good pics since I haven't got to scrap any of them yet. Have a great weekend. Off to Play!!

2 comments:

  1. ugh... horrible pic of me!! Love your LO though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a bad pic. lol, we'll take better ones this week. thx

    ReplyDelete