Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scrapbook Expo and a class with Sarah all in one day...





Wow, what a day we started off early this morning driving to Santa Clara for the Scrapbook Expo and after a few hours there we headed on over to take a class with Sarah De Guzman in Brentwood. Which was so fun, we(Audra and i) love the albums we made which I posted above, still need to add some pics to the album but I love it. Also above are a few pics at the expo of Audra and our chaperons. My nephew Shane was such a good boy, we were on the go for like 12 hours today and he did great. I had a great time with my brother and his family I'm so glad they let me tag along. We were so busy with all the wonderful products and things that these are the only pics that we managed to take all day long. Thanks for stopping by. Off to Scrap.

1 comment: